Friday, March 9, 2007

spices upon spices!


The first mix cd I've made on my new laptop, for a party that never happend.

I think This playlist is pretty good:
1. Subtle - Mercury Craze
2. And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Intelligence
3. Apocalyptica -  Harmageddon
4. The Arcade Fire - Black Mirror
5. Beirut - Mount Wroclai (Idle Days)
6. The Blood Brothers - Set Fire To The Face On Fire
7. Buck 65 - Devil's Eyes
8. Death From Above 1979 - Black History Month (remix)
9. Gym Class Heros - Take A Look At My Girlfriend
10. Interpol - Obstacle 1
11. The Most Serene Republic - Proposition 61
12. Muse - House Of The Rising Sun
13. Regina Spektor - That Time
14. She Wants Revenge - These Things
15. TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
16. Wolf Parade - We Built Another World
17. We Are Scientists - Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt
18. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

Some songs don't go together that well (I will admit that I forgot to mix them around before burning them), I've been forgetting things today. Most likely thanks to Dan for kick me in the head with his steel toed boots last night. For those of you who live in Peterborough, Armour hill is insane right now as it is completely covered in ice, and jumps... I didn't want to go down alone and we figured it wasn't safe to go down the hill one right after the other, thus TOGETHER! Also a bad idea. One thing led to another and we found ourselves literally flying down the hill into each other, Dan has the good sense to tuck and roll. I on the other hand have no such sense. I'm alive, but my neck hurts like a motherfucker, seriously.  I was going to go party tonight with Dan, but it got pushed back, maybe drinking isn't a good idea right now.

No comments: